Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switch Corridor in Corridor Section Editor

Switch Corridor in Corridor Section Editor

The Corridor Section Editor is a great tool but is time consuming when trying to QC a model. While in the section editor, it is slow to swap to a different active corridor.  Currently, my options are:

• exit the section editor, select the new corridor, enter section editor. If you select a frequency line it will go to the station you selected.
  • while in section editor, select another corridor in plan view, right-click and open the section editor again. It will default to the start station of the baseline. 

Entering and exiting section editor can be very slow. While in section editor, I would like a pull-down list of corridors and their regions so that we can quickly change the active corridor. Also, I would like it to recognize the station range of the regions within a corridor and not the entire station range of the baseline.

1 Comment
joantopo
Mentor

It doesn´t make sense the Corridor Section Editor if we can´t see several corridors section at the time.

For example, if you have an entrance ramp in another corridor then I can see both corridor sections in the Section Views but you cannot do that in the Corridor Section Editor..

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Answer Day

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report