Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project Explorer and Custom Report for Volumes (earthworks or materials) on a station by station basis

Project Explorer and Custom Report for Volumes (earthworks or materials) on a station by station basis

For my corridor, for which i have already created sample lines, I would like to have the option to prepare a custom Report for Volumes (earthworks or Materials) for each station (i.e. for each one sample line) with the Project Manager. To be more specific I would like to be able to generate with the Project Manager a report similar to the one produced by the out of the box procedure “Generate Volume Report” (when i select a sample line). Until now the Project Manager does not have such an opportunity on a station by station basis. 

3 Comments
TimYarris
Autodesk
Status changed to: Under Review
Thank you for your idea. The development team will review the idea while customers continue to add feedback and vote on it.

steve_davidson
Enthusiast

Can I assume you mean a report via Project Explorer?  If that's the case I totally agree.  I thought there would be a an ability to report volumes in the report below

stevedavidson_0-1669242331250.png

jimgi78okt
Advocate

@steve_davidson yeap. This is exactly what i would like to have. I thought it was there. But...! 😐 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Answer Day

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report