Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parcels - Annotative Hatching Styles

Parcels - Annotative Hatching Styles

I would like to propose an option in parcel styles to make an annotative option. We use parcel styles alot and sometimes with the many different scaled drawings. We have to rememeber to go in to the styles and change the scale of each style. It would be nice, like the normal ACAD Hatch object to have the parcel style act like it. Thanks!

4 Comments
doni49
Mentor

I haven't used hatching in parcels so I have no idea what that's like.  But knowing that profiles, sections, pipe networks etc all update based on the scale of the viewport, I'm surprised to hear that hatching doesn't have AT LEAST an option to do similar.

Vom2007
Contributor

Yes, as to me also it is surprising, but at different viewport scales a parcel hatch does not look the same. For instance, even a simple solid line hatch shows spaces between lines in proportion the the viewport scale... this much undermines the usability of hatched parcel styles...

kartografs
Enthusiast

This would also apply to General->Multipurpose Styles->Shape Styles. Maybe somewhere else where hatch is applied within civil feature. Would be awesome if it would be annotative. Thanks!

kartografs
Enthusiast

Actually hatch is not annotative also in profile views for pipes as well..

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Answer Day

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report