• Left Outside Shoulder
  • Left Outside Lane
  • Left Inside Lane
  • Left Inside Shoulder
  • Right Outside Shoulder
  • Right Outside Lane
  • Right Inside Lane
  • Right Inside Shoulder

However, in my opinion, this is quite poor.

In some softwares, like Istram Ispol (we can define 3 auxiliary lanes (outside shoulders) ) for each side. I mean, 3 outside shoulders for the left side, and 3 outside shoulders for the right side.

For example, If I have an assembly with the following subamssemblies (for the right side): lane-- shoulder---berm, I can´t define superelevations for the berm´s subassembly....

In general, the superelevation of the lane and shoulder is the same, and I could use an unique subassembly "lane+shoulder" instead of using both, but it´s a poor solution.

So, I think that Civil 3D must allow adding more superelevation cross slope:  "Right Outside Shoulder (1)", "Right Outside Shoulder (2)", ""Right Outside Shoulder (3)". 

The same for the left side.

"Right Outside Shoulder(3)" would be the outermost.

Another example:

Imagine that I have an assembly with the following subassemblies: lane + lane (car park)+shoulder. 

The superelevation of the "lane(car park)" is different from the "lane", and shoulder subassembly has another superelevation.

So, it´s necessary more Superelevation Data. (we can hide columns in the datagrid table if some of them is not needed)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Answer Day

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report