Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manual Superelevation Critical Station linked to a Surface and offset.

Manual Superelevation Critical Station linked to a Surface and offset.

When I have 2 regions in the same BaseLine and the first region all its subassemblies are using an elevation target to get the slope, I add a manual superelevation critical station in the station between 2 Regions.

However, I have to update every data of this manual superelevation critical station, basically for the "left outside lane" and "right outside lane".

I would like that this process was dynamic, so when I added a "user superelevation critical station", I were able to set the superelevation for "left outside lane", from:

choosen surface and offset distance from the BaseLine. (in this case, the offset distance would be -1 meter because I want the left outside lane).

This way, if we use a setup corridor and we get a corridor surface (top), we could use this surface to update the superelevation of that manual superelevation critical station.

Right now, I cannot do this in the same corridor because I cannot share some calculated value from the previous Region to the next Region.

I have my own custom subassemblies with offset target and surface target to calculate the slope and use this value as output parameter but I can just share this value in the same assembly.

1 Comment
joantopo
Mentor

And I would like to link the station of a manual superelevation critical station to a start station of a Corridor Region.

So, if I change the start station of that Region, then the station of the superelevation critical station is updated automatically.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Answer Day

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report