Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

INCLUDE SEARCH IN USER COMMUNITY PROFILE

INCLUDE SEARCH IN USER COMMUNITY PROFILE

unless i am missing it, i would love a search bar in my personal profile so i can find a post from years back.  I have 585 posts and don't have time to look at every one from every year to try to find a post.

5 Comments
ChrisRS
Mentor

Great Idea. I voted for it.

That said, this is not a Civil 3D or Core AutoCAD issue. 

This is a Community/Forum/Website issue.

I understand that the [REPORT A WEBSITE ISSUE] button at the bottom of the screen is the best avenue to make your request. Fill out the form as best you can. It appears to be geared toward specific issues with specific pages, but I am told it is also the place for more general matters.

Your suggestion will be reviewed and routed to the appropriate Autodesk staffer to be evaluated.

I think 'fix this typo' and 'this is a broken link' type issues are handled internally, but added functionality, as you suggest, would be vetted internally and, if accepted, assigned to an outside vendor. It could take a while.

bforr
Collaborator

Ah.  You're right.  Wrong place to place this.  I appreciate your reply and direction.

TimYarris
Autodesk
Status changed to: Under Review

@bforr , thanks for reporting this, though @ChrisRS is correct with his suggestion. If you've submitted your request via that method, is it OK if I close this idea?

bforr
Collaborator

yes sir, do as you wish and have a great day.

TimYarris
Autodesk
Status changed to: Archived

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Answer Day

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report