Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Image editor for online forums

Image editor for online forums

In all online forums when someone publish a post mostly they use images for better illustration of the problem or suggestions. 

Some highlighting/commenting makes the image more clear. 

Currently we need to do the highlighting/commenting part manually in a separate image editor and then need to upload it to forum.

If their is a image editor with basic editing tools, the forum will be more user friendly.

Then a user can upload a image and do the editing part within the image editor. 

Further if someone asks a question with a image attached, the person who answer the question can use the same image with his/her modifications in their answers. 

2 Comments
ChrisRS
Mentor

Being able to paste from the clipboard with our saving and browsing to the saved file would be nice as well. Pasting from the clipboard, then editing in-place would be much easier.

That said, I think that this suggestion belongs in the Community Ideas forum. All Forums - Other Forums - Community Topics - Community Ideas.

You might ask the moderator to move it there, so it does not lose votes. (If it is moved, I suggest a post in Civil 3D Forums asking people to vote it up.) 

MMcCall402
Mentor

Currently I usually do a 'print screen', paste into paint, add stuff, select all, copy, then when in the post replay attach image window when it asks for the image file I just ctr+v and paste it in. 

If I don't need to add anything to the image its a little faster, alt+prt sc or ctr+prt sc, then ctr+v into the image window.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Answer Day

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report