Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

grading optimizations...low points

grading optimizations...low points

You need to make an option where we can assign an elevation (or range) to a low point in GO.  Due to the dam height of my pond and length of a pipe run, I need an elevation at my low points in the parking area to be at or above a specific elevation.  I tried using bounded points instead, but while it met the criteria at that specific location, it just shifted the final optimized low point to a new location , which was lower than what I can get to a pond. (And sometimes lower than the dam of my pond.)

I also tried putting two points next to each other, one a Low Point and one a bounded point, but that still didnt work.

The same issue arises in pond bottoms. (See attached)   I regularly am locked into a specific pond bottom elevation due to outfall constraints (in this case 8.30'), but setting a low point seems to ignore the elevation the point has assigned to it, and a bounded point  doesn't prevent the pond from getting lower elsewhere in the pond.

1 Comment
TimYarris
Autodesk
Status changed to: Under Review

Thank you for your idea. The development team will review the idea while customers continue to add feedback and vote on it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Answer Day

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report