Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Editable values of operations in Surfaces

Editable values of operations in Surfaces

Currently, when we add surface points or "raise/lower" the surface, we can´t edit those values later.

If we open the surface properties form, "Definition" tab, it would be nice a new colum called "values" to edit the value such as coordinates if it is a surface point or elevation if it is a "raise/lower" operation.

32.jpg

This way, I don´t have to remove that operation and add the same operation again.

3 Comments
lambertb
Collaborator

It would also be nice if we could lock an operation to always be last or second to last. In your example, by adding another breakline set, the raise lower would be above it and you would have to go in and adjust the operation. (assuming you wanted your final design surface to be raised)

doni49
Mentor

@lambertb

It would be helpful if this were posted as a separate idea.  That way we can vote for it -- after it has been posted, I'll vote for it.

rdbauer50
Contributor

I agree with this completely. There is also another post with this same basic idea.

https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/autocad-civil-3d-ideas/change-the-properties-of-surface-definition-ob...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Answer Day

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report