Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DTM Analysis - Thematic map - Save defined values

DTM Analysis - Thematic map - Save defined values

I think this is a very old topic but i didnt find a entry or a solution for that!?

Civil 3D should have a possibility to save the defined values at the dtm analysis tab! For example:

Costomer create a DTM Analysis for slopes with 15 different areas (values and colors)! See scrennshot!

We will save this defined values and colors to import this settings for further projects. Export/Import for different defined Analyses (Elevation / Slope / ...)

THANKS in advance! Best Regards

neigungskarte.JPG

6 Comments
troma
Mentor

I've always thought that these settings should be in the surface STYLE, not the surface PROPERTIES. If it was in the style we could save it in the template and also apply the same style to multiple surfaces in a drawing at one time.

r.maurer
Contributor

Yes of course! This is a better solution!

In the surface style tab analysis maybe there should be an additional possibility to define the values and colors.

set values at surface style.JPG

joantopo
Mentor

https://apps.autodesk.com/CIV3D/es/Detail/Index?id=appstore.exchange.autodesk.com%3ac3dimportexports...

There was a little app to set a lot of intervals and it generated automatically a range of colours.

Alfred.NESWADBA
Consultant

Hi Roland,

in case you have installed the DACH Extension you'll find a file "Hoehenanalysedaten.LSP", loading it gives you 3 additional commands:

• HAYDNTRANS ... transfer elevation analyses settings
  • HAYDNEXPORT ... export elevation analyses settings to file
  • HAYDNIMPORT ... import elevation analyses settings to file

As it seems to not be modified to support all versions of Civil 3D please follow the suggestions in >>>that article<<<.

...or run Google Search for "hoehenanalysedaten.lsp"

- alfred -

r.maurer
Contributor

Hi!

Thanks but it is just for elevation analyses! Slopes are not supported!? I tried and civil 3D find no data!

Befehl: HAYDNEXPORT
DGM-Analysedaten exportieren
Quell-DGM wählen:
das DGM enthält keine Analysedaten!
Befehl:

Thanks!

Alfred.NESWADBA
Consultant
Hi, >> it is just for elevation analyses! Slopes are not supported!? It's a LSP, you can read and modify it to your needs. If you want to send that wish to the developer then contact Udo HUEBNER (http://www.cad-huebner.de/). - alfred -

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Answer Day

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report