Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disable regions by clicking in the drawing

Disable regions by clicking in the drawing

If we select a corridor in the drawing, an option in the ribbon to pick on regions and disable them.

4 Comments
joantopo
Mentor

I think this would be also valid to enable a region.

The only trouble is we can have the same area in several BaseLines (with the same Alignment) in our corridor.

To solve this: because there is more than one solution (region according to the BaseLines), it would be interesting we were able to set  this in the corridor properties to define the priority of the BaseLines for this command.

joantopo
Mentor

Similar than the command "EDITCORREGIONFREQ" which is in the ribbon to add frequency in the regions.

You pick on an area and then Civil 3D automatically identifies the Region, and the command is live until you press ESCAPE.

joantopo
Mentor

It is really annoying and we waste a lot of time opening every time the parameters tab (in corridor properties dialog box) to enable/disable regions of the corridor.

I think this feature should be implemented in 2018 release.

joantopo
Mentor

About my first comment:

"To solve this:

To solve this: because there is more than one solution (region according to the BaseLines), it would be interesting we were able to set  this in the corridor properties to define the priority of the BaseLines for this command."

I think the best would be a "Selection Cycling" for BaseLines (in the same selected corridor) just like AutoCAD objects.

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/learn-explore/caas/CloudHelp/cloudhelp/2016/ENU/AutoC...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Answer Day

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report