Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create T fittings and elbows for Gravity Pipe Networks

Create T fittings and elbows for Gravity Pipe Networks

It would be very helpful if T fittings and elbows for pipe networks could be created as a structure just like pressure networks. 

4 Comments
TimYarris
Autodesk
Status changed to: Under Review

Thank you for your idea. The development team will review this idea while customers continue to add feedback and vote on it.

doni49
Mentor

I would appreciate this very much.  We quite often need to run a 4 inch pvc lateral from our building to the sewer main.  Unless the span between the building and the first change in direction is greater than 150 ft, we do not need a manhole -- a 45 degree elbow is typically used.  But C3D currently does not allow for this -- I always end up placing a NULL STRUCTURE in lieu of the elbow.

pceg
Explorer

We are designing a stormwater system with large diameter pipe, we are installing Tee's as access points verses junction boxes for access points only.  Works great, except we cannot install them because the software does not support.

choen
Explorer

every project I have gravity flow draintile and could really use the bends/tee/cleanouts/and reducers. right now it's all null structures with autocad blocks to show them correctly.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Answer Day

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report