Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Civil 3d online Training to be enhanced in Autodesk website

Civil 3d online Training to be enhanced in Autodesk website

Hi I tried to look for so many resources to learn and engaged with CIVIL 3d and Revit courses, 

Almost all nicely built up private training courses are very expensive and when I search Autodesk university, knowledge forums, Help Tutorials, Videos search and other private training resource centres linked with Autodesk, I find lot of information like seminars, nicely written up tutorials etc., Lot of videos are still showing contents about older versions and the version information is not mentioned in the video titles. Each time you stream the video by some hope and ended up with older version and it is distracting a lot.

In my view nothing is organised or enhanced the way to make the learner engaged or sticking to the topic, There are lot of distractions while going through all the resources. I know it is a challenge for any software self training, Still I believe Autodesk having so many experts could think about organizing the learning contents to teach step by step with helping videos. 

In my experience with Autodesk training contents, the best updated training content is the Tutorials included in the Help file. As the video content is missing in the tutorial session, it drastically slow down the learning phase. Adding training videos or links to videos about the particular chapter in the tutorial could be a big game changer to each tutorial.

Autodesk should try to include videos to each tutorial so that any learner could easily add up their knowledge about the particular chapter from the tutorial. Also those video included tutorials must be promoted incredibly to the learners to encourage them to go through tutorials. 

I would appreciate if someone can come up with some other ideas to resolve this! Thank you all

2 Comments
Saterfieldsond359
Community Visitor

Autodesk Civil 3D 2023 is a feature-packed design and documentation solution for civil engineering, design, and surveying [guide] . By mastering the best-in-class tools within Civil 3D, you can boost your efficiency and effectiveness as a civil engineer, surveyor, or designer. In this course, Eric Chappell helps you get up and running with this powerful software, showing how to use most of the tools in Civil 3D as you work through a project: a new residential development. After an overview of the user interface—including features new to the 2023 version—Eric demonstrates how to model a surface, lay out parcels, and design road geometry in plan and profile views. Next, he explains how to create corridors, cross-sections, gravity pipe networks, and pressure pipe networks. Then he covers working with feature lines and grading objects, and wraps up with an overview of how to analyze and annotate surfaces. Each chapter is full of shortcuts and tips to make your workflow smoother and more efficient.

TimYarris
Autodesk
Status changed to: Future Consideration

Thank you for your idea. Keeping videos up to date on each version is no small feat, but we'll see how we can make this better in the future.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Answer Day

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report