Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ability to drag display order of Point Groups in Prospector

Ability to drag display order of Point Groups in Prospector

It would be a great enhancement to be able to drag the order of Point Groups directly in Prospector rather than having to open the Point Groups Properties box to change it.

6 Comments
autoMick
Advisor

Well this would be good, but even better with surfaces, where there's no way that I know of to organise the order/grouping of surfaces.

Cheers

- Mick

toyhonda86
Enthusiast

Similar to this old post

https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/autocad-civil-3d-ideas/ability-to-drag-display-order-of-point-groups-...

I would like the drag and drop to work in the Point Group properties as well. Also when moving the order of the groups for the view to not reset to the top every time a group gets moved.

Tags (1)
jason.dupree
Advocate

YES PLEASE!

Michael.Pool
Participant

Would love to know if Autodesk has any inclination to include this.  I would still like to see it included.  Thank you for your consideration!

kevinjackman
Advocate

When evaluating a survey or building a base plan, we constantly change the points visible on-screen.

This would be quicker if we could re-order the point groups by simply dragging and dropping inside the panorama. A 'no-show' toggle would also be nice.

Tags (1)
matkain
Contributor

Yes Yes Yes

As a Surveyor I Fully agree. The points group is a good idea. The reordering is cumbersome.

Drag and drop would be awesome. A no points group should be standard like the all points group. They tell you all about it in help, but you need to set it up first. Why?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Answer Day

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report