Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the difference between full version and students version of civil 3d?

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
rajcivilengg1993
2534 Views, 2 Replies

What is the difference between full version and students version of civil 3d?

Hi,

I'm an active user of various versions of civil 3D I'm not very much aware of all the utilities of civil 3D, but using the (student version) how is it different from the original version?
1.What are the other benefits can i expect when i have the full version of civil 3D.
2.The full Add-in's that are available for civil 3D.
3.I need a short tutorial with a project file for the sanitary analysis to civil 3D & how to design catalog for pipe parts.
4.how to design pressure pipes and manage the design criteria.
5.what are the prerequisite requirement for learning the pipe design.

I will be grateful if you answer me with the above details. Or kindly provide me with the web-page or bibliography where I can get the details.

Thanks & Regards!
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Jeew-m
in reply to: rajcivilengg1993

Dear Friend,

I would rather answer the first two parts.

Student version is for learners. If you need to do professional work you should get the full version.

As I know there is no difference in the display or the capabilities of the software whether you use student or full version. But when you print your work in a  student software it will embed a text that the drawing is created from a student version. 

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/Educat...

Full add on list is available here.

https://apps.autodesk.com/CIV3D/en/Home/Index

Thanks

Jeewana Meegahage
Design Engineer
Autodesk Civil 3D Tutorials
Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn

Message 3 of 3
rajcivilengg1993
in reply to: Jeew-m

Thankyou so much for the response. I would be greatful if I get a perfect strom and sanitary design tutorial with example files. Thankyou

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report