Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VBA - How to access pipes Hydraulic Data

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
509 Views, 6 Replies

VBA - How to access pipes Hydraulic Data

Hi,

How can I access the hydraulic data from pipes through VBA? Is it possible? I couldn't find this information in the pipes object...

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
wfberry
in reply to: Anonymous

Why is it no one wants to reveal what version they are running?

Bill

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: wfberry

you are right, I should have mentioned...it's not that I don't want to reveal, I just forgot...

Civil 3D 2012

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous

anyone?

Message 5 of 7
wfberry

I am not a programmer.  I was under the impression that VBA was out and .NET was in.

Bill

Message 6 of 7
Jeff_M

Looking in the COM API developer help it looks like you can get the EGL/HGL data, but not much else. There is also this property: STMPipeMetadata for linking with Storm Sewers, but I have no idea if this is in any way useful to us outside of SS.

Btw, questions regarding customization of C3D with lisp, VBA, or .NET should be posted in the C3D Customization forum.

Jeff_M, also a frequent Swamper
EESignature
Message 7 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: Jeff_M

thank you for your answer..in the future i'll use the c3d customization forum, sorry for the inconvinience

anyway, i'm curious about the stmpipemetadata property, i just don't know how to use it or extract data from it....

i tried something like writing to cell A1 this -> oPipeNetwork.Pipes.Item(1).STMPipeMetadata

but it results in:

"Variable uses an automation type not supported in Visual Basic"

do you know what this means?

Thanks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report