Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quick way to insert degree symbol

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
Anonymous
107244 Views, 7 Replies

Quick way to insert degree symbol

What is the fastest or your preferred way of inserting the degree symbol using the standard terramodel text command?

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
TerryDotson
in reply to: Anonymous

This isn't TerraModel, but between %%d and Alt+248 (hold down the Alt key while type 248 on the number pad, then release) you should be able to add a degree symbol.

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: TerryDotson

They both work in Terramodel. Thanks Terry

Message 4 of 8
NICKIOSAURUS
in reply to: TerryDotson

There is actually another shortcut, press ctrl+backspace.  It inserts a degree symbol, and is only a combination of two keys, therefore it is what I like to use.

Oh, and I know this works in Terramodel, because that is the program I work in.  Anything else, I wouldn't know...

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: NICKIOSAURUS

We can say that the degree symbol is a kind of typographic symbol. This symbol is used to represent degrees in many different fields, such as angle or temperatures. It is obtained by drawing a small circle as a superscript. The Unicode of the icon is U + 00B0. With the latest developments of modern technology, many different online systems and softwares are used in our daily life routines.

DEGREE SYMBOL: °

Tags (1)
Message 6 of 8
AllenJessup
in reply to: Anonymous

Also Alt+241 is ±.

Allen Jessup
CAD Manager - Designer
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 7 of 8
ChicagoLooper
in reply to: AllenJessup

Alt+0176

Chicagolooper
Message 8 of 8

I've just found you can type "deg" instead

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report