Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile edition

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
mgof
135 Views, 2 Replies

Profile edition

I have a profile made of horizontal independent tangents (created through a customized dll).

mgof_0-1710355330861.png

I would need to "re-glue"  (here and there - would like to keep it manual). In this example, this means reconnect the small part in the middle to the two other parts (as here after).

mgof_1-1710355445270.png

Once it is done, I would need to delete the middle points (PVIs) in order to appear properly in the bandset.

However, the geometry editor does not allow for it (I can click on the points after selecting the delete function, but nothing happend).

If I try accessing it through the panorama, I only have access to the very first segment (in this case, the first 14m).

Here attached is the corresponding file.

Is it possible to do this? If so, what am I missing?

Thanks!

Labels (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
MMcCall402
in reply to: mgof

Work from left to right.  The editor will only work with segments that are a continuous connection from the first segment.

Mark Mccall 
CAD Mangler

Hammer Land Engineering

Linkedin

Message 3 of 3
mgof
in reply to: MMcCall402

thanks, but that will actually not work for me. I need to do it on some specific parts of the profiles (depends on the alignement - I have about 200km of alignment), which are not necessarily at the beginning.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report