Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pipe Hatch Draworder

24 REPLIES 24
Message 1 of 25
Anonymous
3645 Views, 24 Replies

Pipe Hatch Draworder

In civil3d 2007, is there a wat to control the profile pipe hatch draw order?
24 REPLIES 24
Message 21 of 25
Anonymous
in reply to: ryanlaughlin

I know this is an old thread but the issue is still present (Civil 3D 2016). I fixed it by making the pipe or structure outline double the desired thickness. Half of it is hidden behind the hatch (if solid of course) so the final result is the desired line thickness.

Message 22 of 25
matto235
in reply to: Anonymous

We should start a list

Half baked crap I'm paying more than $2k a year for....  Right now my list only has one item and it involves an Autodesk product.

Probably won't change anything either.  They have your money and absolutely no incentive to fix anything.

Message 23 of 25
slant

I know this is an old thread, but....

It's not perfect, but if you display the outer walls of the pipe and set the hatch to draw to the inner walls, the visual effect is that the lines look like they're on top of the hatch. It also plots properly if you're using lines overwrite instead of merge in plot settings.

Message 24 of 25
gherrmanRQ549
Message 25 of 25
patheal

Civil 3d 2022 chiming in. THIS is still a problem that has not been resolved. I have spent my entire career working with this software and I would be the first person to jump on board an alternative if it came along. How about fixing the ongoing problems in new releases instead of just piling on new features. Changing the draw order of the hatches seems like it should be an easy fix. Pathetic.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report