Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Help] Property Set Definitions duplicating for no reason

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
aira_silva
105 Views, 0 Replies

[Help] Property Set Definitions duplicating for no reason

Hello!

I'm working on a document that needs parameters applied to "Pipes", "Structures", "Thin Surfaces", etc. I created a Property Set Definition (PSD) with all the necessary parameters.

For some unknown reason, the PSDs duplicated excessively, resulting in over 6,000 duplicated PSDs in our drawings.

I found an Autodesk Support Issue (https://www.autodesk.com/support/technical/article/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/How-to-delete-dupl...) with a LISP routine that helped us merge the PSDs, but it was a time-consuming process.

After cleaning up the PSDs, I saved the document, made a backup, and continued working. I deleted some broken Surface references and then purged the drawing.

Suddenly, new PSDs appeared, as shown in the picture below.

aira_silva_0-1717683581953.png

Duplicated PSDs

The PSDs "SNR_IE (2)", "SNR_IE (3)", "SNR_IE (4)", and "SNR_IE (5)" are duplicates of the original "SNR_IE".

I didn't use any commands to duplicate the original PSD. My question is, what could be causing the PSD to duplicate?

Labels (1)
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report