Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grading Creation Tools - I can't see criteria sets!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
irem.kocabas
129 Views, 3 Replies

Grading Creation Tools - I can't see criteria sets!

Hello there!
I'm an postgraduate student in an university and I want to learn Civil 3D for my own project studies (for excavation ext.). And I just started to watch Civil 3D videos for learn. In these videos, I see grading tool criterias like Grade to Distance, Grade to Elevation, but I can't see these in my Civil 3D 2023. How can i get these?

Thank you for support!

ss.jpeg

Labels (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Matheus-Lima
in reply to: irem.kocabas

Hi @irem.kocabas!

Did you try to click on the icon  MatheusLima_0-1670247244898.png to select a criteria set? There is a basic set from Civil 3D templates with the criteria you mentioned, check this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2q-73lopi8.

Best regards,

[PT-BR] Se essa postagem foi útil para você, clique em Curtir! Se a resposta resolveu o seu problema, clique em Aceitar Solução.
[EN-US] If it was helpful to you, click on Like! If the answer solved your problem, click on Accept Solution.

EESignature

Matheus Lima
Civil Engineer | BIM for Infrastructure Enthusiast | BIM Manager | Instagram @bim_infra | LinkedIn
Message 3 of 4
irem.kocabas
in reply to: Matheus-Lima

I click that button but I can't find it, again..

ss.jpeg

And I watched the video but there is my toolspace screenshot:

ss.jpeg

Message 4 of 4
Matheus-Lima
in reply to: irem.kocabas

Ok! From the Toolspace, click on the "1" shown in the image to turn on the Settings Tab. Click on Settings Tab and make sure if there is a Basic Set. (printscreen from the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2q-73lopi8)

MatheusLima_0-1670249357502.png

In Settings you can see the styles, criteria sets, label styles... from your template file. If the Basic Set for Gradings is not there, probably this is a issue in your template. I suggest creating a new file and choosing the template _AutoCAD Civil 3D (Metric) NCS. or _AutoCAD Civil 3D (Imperial) NCS.

Hope it helps!

[PT-BR] Se essa postagem foi útil para você, clique em Curtir! Se a resposta resolveu o seu problema, clique em Aceitar Solução.
[EN-US] If it was helpful to you, click on Like! If the answer solved your problem, click on Accept Solution.

EESignature

Matheus Lima
Civil Engineer | BIM for Infrastructure Enthusiast | BIM Manager | Instagram @bim_infra | LinkedIn

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report