Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

geotechnical modeler installing

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
ahmed_h_fikry
1241 Views, 7 Replies

geotechnical modeler installing

As a user of educational access to Civil 3D, I am inquiring about the availability and installation procedure for the geotechnical modeler. Despite an exhaustive search through the "All Products and Services" offerings, I could only locate the "grading optimization" and "project explorer" functionalities. In the event that the geotechnical modeler is not included in the educational license, I am interested in purchasing it separately to support my studies in this field.

Labels (1)
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
Joao-Rafael
in reply to: ahmed_h_fikry

Hi @ahmed_h_fikry 

I believe that because it is an extension the application is free to use if you have the civil 3D license. 

I recommend reading: https://help.autodesk.com/view/CIV3D/2023/ENB/?guid=Civil3D_GeoTech_Installation_html

and Watch : Introdução ao Geotechnical Modeler - YouTube

Download link provided by Autodesk Brazil

https://help.autodesk.com/view/CIV3D/2023/ENU/?guid=Civil3D_GeoTech_Installation_html

it is also possible to search from the autodesk desktop application

Good luck !

At.t

João Rafael A. Dias

[pt] Esse post foi de ajuda para você? Mostre seu Apoio dando uma curtida! Sua pergunta obteve uma resposta que resolveu a duvida? Então clique no botão 'Aceitar Solução '

[en] Did this post help you? Show your support by liking it! Did your question receive an answer that solved your doubts? Then click on the "Accept Solution" button.

[es] ¿Te ayudó esta publicación? Demuestra tu apoyo dándole un me gust. ¿Tu pregunta recibió una respuesta que resolvió tus dudas? Entonces haz clic en el botón "Aceptar solución"

Siga-me // Folow me LinkedIN
Message 3 of 8
ahmed_h_fikry
in reply to: Joao-Rafael

Thank you for your assistance. I was able to locate and utilize the geotechnical modeler for Civil 3D 2023 to meet my needs. However, I have not been able to locate any information regarding the availability of a geotechnical modeler for Civil 3D 2024.

Message 4 of 8
Joao-Rafael

Hi, Glad to Help!

But I believe that for the 2024 version of C3D this add-on has not yet been released, usually a few months later the Plugin updates come out.

At.t

João Rafael A. Dias

[pt] Esse post foi de ajuda para você? Mostre seu Apoio dando uma curtida! Sua pergunta obteve uma resposta que resolveu a duvida? Então clique no botão 'Aceitar Solução '

[en] Did this post help you? Show your support by liking it! Did your question receive an answer that solved your doubts? Then click on the "Accept Solution" button.

[es] ¿Te ayudó esta publicación? Demuestra tu apoyo dándole un me gust. ¿Tu pregunta recibió una respuesta que resolvió tus dudas? Entonces haz clic en el botón "Aceptar solución"

Message 5 of 8
Joao-Rafael

Did this post help you? Show your support by liking it! Did your question receive an answer that solved your doubts? Then click on the "Accept Solution" button.

Thanks !!

At.t

João Rafael A. Dias

Message 6 of 8

Hi

I can't find the link to download the GeotechnicalModeler 2023.
Can someone please provide me the link?

Message 7 of 8

Hi

I can't find the link to download the GeotechnicalModeler 2024.
Can someone please provide me the link?

Message 8 of 8

https://manage.autodesk.com/products

-Select view details

ahmed_h_fikry_0-1720966562060.png

-Extensions then download “Geotechnical Modeler Extension 202x for Autodesk Civil 3D”

ahmed_h_fikry_1-1720966562065.png

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report