Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drawing recovery manager not opening automatically at start up after a crash

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
mkelly63
2184 Views, 5 Replies

Drawing recovery manager not opening automatically at start up after a crash

The Drawing Recovery Manager Dialog box use to open automatically upon start up after a crash. It will open from the pull down menu or the command line. It sometimes opens after i open a drawing. It just saves a step and i got use to it opening upon the restart of Autocad. Is there a setting somewhere that i haven't found and is this happening to anyone else? 

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
rkmcswain
in reply to: mkelly63

What is RECOVERYMODE set to? Is it physically closed, or just hidden?
R.K. McSwain     | CADpanacea | on twitter
Tags (1)
Message 3 of 6
mkelly63
in reply to: rkmcswain

Recovery mode is set to 2 and dialog box is physically closed not hidden 

Message 4 of 6
cwr-pae

If "drawingrecovery" doesn't bring the recovery manager to view it may be set to auto hide or hidden behind another window. Close all ACAD/C3D internal windows and look for it. If you had more monitors than you have currently it could be on a missing monitor, I don't remember the windows process to find those screen, but it shouldn't be hard to find.

Message 5 of 6
mkelly63
in reply to: cwr-pae

Thank you but it is not hidden and not behind any other application. As i said, if i type in the command or use the pull down menu it opens up fine. Just not opening automatically on restart after crash

regards

Message 6 of 6
grzegorz.cwiek

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report