Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Corridor Beginning and Ending Stations Changing

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
613 Views, 2 Replies

Corridor Beginning and Ending Stations Changing

I am having a problem with one of my corridors spontaneously changing its starting and ending stations. The corridor contains an intersection and it seems like every time that I rebuild the intersection or save my file, the beginning/end points for the corridor shrink. This corridor is somewhat complex because I have set some offset targets because the road becomes widened several times to allow for parallel parking.

The project as a whole has five corridors and about 6 intersections right now. Another strange thing is that I cannot seem to rebuild some corridors without it saying that other corridors are out of date for no apparent reason.

I have attached screenshots of how the corridor should look (much longer) and what it changes it to.

Any help would be much appreciated, I cannot for the life of my figure out why this would be happening.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
tcorey
in reply to: Anonymous

On the Parameters tab of Corridor Properties, try setting Lock regions toto Station Locking.

Tim Corey
MicroCAD Training and Consulting, Inc.
Redding, CA
Autodesk Gold Reseller

New knowledge is the most valuable commodity on earth. -- Kurt Vonnegut
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: tcorey

I tried changing to station locking and the issue is still there.

It seems like I might just be able to add two new regions on either side of the problem area and give them the same targeting info as the old regions. Although that still doesn't explain why it's happening I think this workaround may work.

Thank you for your idea though, I will use station locking from here on

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report