Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodeskโ€™s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Blocks in corridor

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
454 Views, 1 Reply

Blocks in corridor

Hi,
My question is this is option to make sub-assemblies from block? I know there is option to make it from poliline.
And 2nd question is how to put something in right place (right distance from center of assembly).

For example I've got poliline (this red on left picture) and I use ConditionalHorizontalTarget to find poliline but how to put something like this flag (on the red circle) in right direction?

Should I make line to this poliline on the target (yellow) and in style choose to hide this yellow sub-assembly?
Please help me ๐Ÿ™‚ And sorry for my englishZrzut ekranu (4).png

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
tcorey
in reply to: Anonymous

Firstly, you never need to apologize for your English skills. The fact that you know more than one language puts you far ahead of me and most Americans. 

No, you cannot use a block as a subassembly. You should use Subassembly Composer to create the shape.

Regarding the ConditionalHorizontalTarget, just place, at the outside end of the conditional subassy, the subassembly you want added if the condition is met. If it needs to look like the sample you provided, you will need to use Subassembly Composer.

Tim Corey
MicroCAD Training and Consulting, Inc.
Redding, CA
Autodesk Gold Reseller

New knowledge is the most valuable commodity on earth. -- Kurt Vonnegut

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

ย 

Autodesk Design & Make Report

ย