Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add segment labels on Parcel

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
ishaq03
564 Views, 2 Replies

Add segment labels on Parcel

Please help me how t add segment label after generate the parcels. Please check my attached Pic to understand my problem. 

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Kyle-L
in reply to: ishaq03

There a a few ways you can do it:

1. Click on a parcel and then in the context ribbon that appears for a pacel click [Labels & Tables Panel => Add Labels Drop Down => Multiple Segments]. Then click on a parcel to add labels to.
    KyleL_0-1630998723055.png

2. Label multiple segments with the default labels through the annotation tab by going [Annotate Tab => Labels & Tables Panel => Add Labels Drop Down => Parcel Menu => Multiple Segments Button]. Then click on a parcel to add the labels to.
    KyleL_1-1630998824316.png

3. Label segments with specific labels for each segement through the annotation tab by going [Annotate Tab => Labels & Tables Panel => Add Labels Button (click on the icon)] then in the dialog change the "Feature" drop down to "Parcel" and then "Label Type" drop down to "Multiple Segments" (or another option depending on what you are doing. Finally choose the label style, click "Add" and select a parcel to label.
    KyleL_2-1630998943572.png

Message 3 of 3
ishaq03
in reply to: Kyle-L

Thanks Kyle👃

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report