Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Community
Civil 3D Customization
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D Customization topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subassembly Composer: Custom subassembly for shoulder

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
madumitru1
157 Views, 0 Replies

Subassembly Composer: Custom subassembly for shoulder

Hello,friends,

I made a subbassembly for the shoulder, that allocate a space for a gutter in the situation when the slope of the carriageway send water to the gutter. Otherwise removes this space. The original subassembly was very complex with a lot of decisions so I made a simplified one just to find a solution to my problem.

Now the problem arise when I use this subassembly; the subassembly which is attached to it, jumps to the next subassembly (to the inside) whenever the carriageway is superelevated.

See the attached image which shows a typical example. The slope to surface subassembly which is attached to the shoulder act like in this area the shoulder disappeared. 

Did you encountered a situation like that? And, more important, is there anyone that found a solution?

Thank you in advance for the help.

BR

Marius

Marius Dumitru
Civil engineer, BIM Coordinator, Road Designer
Bucharest, Romania

LinkedInAccount

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report