Character Generator Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Character Generator Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Character Generator topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WORST INFORMATION EVERRRRRRRRR!!!! who designs autodesks website?

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
sunseeker1988
494 Views, 1 Reply

WORST INFORMATION EVERRRRRRRRR!!!! who designs autodesks website?

where do I start. The paid for section should only bring you to the same pricing information. Autodesk has A TERRRRRIBLE habbit of putting different worded information on multiple web pages. why are the 2 below links 2 seperate pricing areas and information on pricing areas?! this is one example of hudnreds of THOUSANDS of duplicate half the info scattered web pages across autodesk. put all the information on one page!

http://help.autodesk.com/view/CHRGEN/ENU/?guid=GUID-7132AC8D-A27A-47FE-8EAF-F8405A16B036

http://www.autodesk.com/store/products/character-generator?term=1year&support=basic

Images are broken on this page:

http://area.autodesk.com/products/charactergenerator

There needs to be a massive overhaul on the amount of over information and autodesk needs to simplify the basic obvious questions for consumers.

one page for character creator simply outlining the benefits of paid vs free AND give more explanation into the paid version. I am on the free version creating a character online. The obvious question a consumer designing a character would ask is, "is there a bigger selection of outfits?" I dunno lets go to the freaking information page on character creator: 

Access to artistic styles, examples: Gorn or Bulk 
New: Access to character options with improved anatomical accuracy and higher-quality textures

What exactly ARE the character options!?, where is the catalog of clothes to browse through? or should I assume the collection will be nice before I shell my money out?

autodesk needs an entire division of employees to manage the quality control of the website. Don't even get me started on the poor user interface, lack of consolidated information, lack of information that address the point and less 900,000 lines of text on every page. i do not have time to read a novel. Sell me on the bullet points and give me the option of EASILY accessing more information on each product.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

images still broken on the link I sent. no one gives a **** about quality at autodesk. Thanks for the lack of transparency on character generator and me finding out you charge me freaking tokens to purchase a character I designed under the paid version of CG. As plugins are created for game engines to replace what maya does I'm slowly moving away from you guys as it seems no one cares about the massive issues with your software and website, customer service terrible.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report