Community
CFD Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s CFD Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular CFD topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

result files not loading

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
lautenschlager.manuel
356 Views, 4 Replies

result files not loading

Hi,

I did som simulations with CFD 2016 Education on my local machine by using the Solver-Manager. All Simulations ran through without any problems. The problem is that the CFD DSE does not load some of the resultfiles. (Yes they are present in the solver folder, diskspace is enough availible).

At the most scenarios there are no problems, some aren't loading completely and some tell me, that the solver is still running. But in the job monitor there are no more entries.

Is it pollible to load the results manually or something like that?

Thanks for helping

Tags (4)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Sorry to see you are facing this. 

If you have allowed all of the CFD exe's through your Firewall and Antivirus, it should be OK.

Is everything local?

There is a solution to this here also: Recovering Lost Results

Thanks,

Jon

Message 3 of 5

@Jon.Wilde wrote:

Sorry to see you are facing this. 

If you have allowed all of the CFD exe's through your Firewall and Antivirus, it should be OK.

Is everything local?

There is a solution to this here also: Recovering Lost Results

Thanks,

Jon

Tahnks for your reply,

yes, everything is local. I'm wondering why some of the scenarios worked and some not. In one case the scenario shows me, that the solver is still running (Stop button in Solverconfig). To click the stop button  changes nothing. Job monitor is empty anyway.

Tanks for the link. That din't work.

Manuel

Message 4 of 5

Did you allow all the exe's though AV and Firewall as I said above?

At least one of those options I shared ought to work, if you have the #res files 🙂

Message 5 of 5

Hi Manuel,

After making sure that you added the. exe files to your exception list and you still see the issue, please go to the installation folder of CFD and run CFDConfig. exe as admin.

please keep us posted 🙂

Thanks,
Amal

Amal Cheikh rouhou

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report