Community
CFD Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s CFD Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular CFD topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Centrifugal Pump Tutorial Problem

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
grant
346 Views, 1 Reply

Centrifugal Pump Tutorial Problem

Hi Everyone

Ive been working through the Tutorials and have gone through all the information about rotating regions and turbomachines in CFD.

However i cannot get the results according to the Tutorial online, i really do not know where i am going wrong with this.

I have attached a screen shot with the Velocity Magnitude Result which comes out about 2000mm/s to much and it doesnt show how the fluid would actually be maving through the pump.

I have also attached the Share file for the problem i am doing, which i am following exactly as it is done in the Online Tutorial however i am not getting the correct results and i am not sure where i am going wrong.

Can someone please kindly assist me and help me out to get this down, to start developing a greater understanding of what im doing.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
pmenzies10
in reply to: grant

I believe your setup is fine.  You may want to run it for a bit longer 200+ time steps.  Rotating regions can take time to fully develop.

Thanks,

Peggy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report