Community
CFD Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s CFD Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular CFD topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assertion Failed Error when Loading a Geometry File

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
749 Views, 3 Replies

Assertion Failed Error when Loading a Geometry File

Hello There,

I am a new user of Autodesk CFD. I installed the 2019 version (19.2) using the browser installation method and an academic license, and it runs just fine showing me the Start & Learn Window. However, when I try to load any type of geometry file to start a new model and Design Study from [New>Model>Browse], naming the Design Study then hitting Create, there is some loading time then it eventually gives me the following error message (screenshot attached):

Assertion Failed

File: 

C:\Jekins\jobs\GLviewAPl3_Distribution\workspace\CeeVizFramework\dev\LibRender\cvfShaderProgram.cpp

Line: 135

Expression: ShaderProgram::supportedOpenGL(oglContext)

Can you please give me any hints about this error?

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I get the same assertion.  Any help?

in my case I get this on first opening CFD right after the splash screen and "trail license" dialog.   I opened it from Fusion360 simplify workspace. 

my system is VirtualBox6.1.2 running Windows10 on top of MacOS on a 8 core, 32GB RAM machine. 

Message 3 of 4
viktor.velichko

I have the same error to.

Message 4 of 4
viktor.velichko

I am watching this error when I try importing any geometry files direct from CFD. If you open your model from Inventor you will not have this problem.

Importing geometry error.png

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report