Community
BIM 360 Ops Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s BIM 360 Ops Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular BIM 360 Ops topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All Open - List incorrect

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Chad-Smith
528 Views, 2 Replies

All Open - List incorrect

I've been monitoring the All Open list, and it is confusing.

Frequently I end up with tickets under Today, such as in my example 10CP-00025.

IMG_0006.PNG

But when viewing the ticket the Due Date is still in the future.

IMG_0007.PNG

Why doesn't this (and other) tickets for future tasks show under a different list group such as 'Next 7 Days' or something similar?

The problem with a future ticket being grouped under Today is that maybe it shouldn't be completed until the exact due date. And this fact may be overlooked if the true Due Date is buried in the ticket.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
don.webster
in reply to: Chad-Smith

The 'all open' list provides a comprehensive view of the tickets in the portfolio across all buildings.  All tickets which are not closed or completed will display there.  A ticket opened today displays under the All Open (Today) listing (if Due Date sort is selected), even if it's scheduled for a future date.

To assist in organizing tickets, we also have the 'upcoming' tile which is helpful see tickets with due dates in the near future.  Both the 'all open' and 'upcoming' tiles allows user the ability to sort by 'Due Date' to more easily see tickets that are due sooner, and those are grouped by time period (today, yesterday, last week and next week).

Thanks for your feedback.  As we get more user feedback we will continue considering ways of improving how our application displays and organizes information.

Message 3 of 3
Chad-Smith
in reply to: don.webster

@don.webster wrote:

... (if Due Date sort is selected) ...

Thanks Don, this was the answer I needed. I've overlooked this button numerous times thinking it was traditional sorting (Ascending, Descending) due to the button icon, not for sorting by field.

Good to see the sorting option selected is remembered between sessions.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report