Community
BIM 360 Team Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s BIM 360 Team Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular BIM 360 Team topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Students Cannot Work with Software for Semester Project

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Laguna4738
689 Views, 2 Replies

Students Cannot Work with Software for Semester Project

My university studio (4 teams of 4 students) is attempting to complete our semester project utilizing your software. After originally being led to believe that we needed A360 Team, we created accounts, downloaded the software and set up a hub only to find out that the 30 day free trial was not sufficient for our semester long studio.

As we did not immediately need the software, we let some time pass and then happened to come upon Collaboration for Revit. In one of the forums, we even noticed that Autodesk was distributing one year student licenses ( from this link ). We had our studio professor provide all the needed information to the associate listed but after two weeks and a few sent emails we have yet to receive a response. Following this, we then noticed that the collaboration for revit software is available as a 60 day free trial ( from this link ) which, at this point, falls within the timeframe our studio’s conclusion. After attempting to sign up for this, I am presented with the error screen showing that I already have an account (screenshot 1). After then providing my login credentials on the Bim360 Team + Collaboration for Revit Signup), I am presented with the error screen showing that I cannot create a new project (screenshot 2). Following this screen, I am then taken back to the A360 Team Hub page I set up weeks ago that I no longer need or want to use. We want to exclusively use the Collaboration for Revit trial.

All of this said, we are really hoping someone can either help us solve this or contact us directly. To date, we have been bounced around a host of forum threads and taken into a seemingly endless loop of Autodesk software links that keep ending up at the aforementioned A360 Team hub page. As our studio’s final deadline is quickly approaching, we would really like to use this software for a more streamlined team environment and project progression to ensure we meet all deliverable goals but are unsure if this is possible anymore. Can anyone please provide me information about what must I do from here or who I must contact?

Thank you!

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
prashant.reddy
in reply to: Laguna4738

Hi,

Can you send me a private message that contains email address you used to login to A360?

I will try to assign your Collaboration for Revit trial license to your existing team hub, so you can start using it again.

-Prashant

Message 3 of 3
Laguna4738
in reply to: prashant.reddy

Hi Prashant,

Check your mail - should be there.

Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report