Community
BIM 360 Team Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s BIM 360 Team Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular BIM 360 Team topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project Custom Image won't load

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
109nolangene
611 Views, 6 Replies

Project Custom Image won't load

I can use a default image but cannot for some reason upload a project logo image.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
BrettWright
in reply to: 109nolangene

Hi Nolan,

That is not possible yet in Team.

See this prior post HERE, where another customer asked a similar question I believe that pertains to what you're wondering about as well.

Be sure to also add your commentary in the existing Idea Board link as well to show your support of getting this functionality.

Thanks,
Brett Wright
Community Manager
Message 3 of 7
109nolangene
in reply to: BrettWright

There must be a misunderstanding. I have done this before.
I am talking about the Project Avatar.

I select and upload the image but it will not update.

Does not work in the update or the creation of a project.
[cid:image001.png@01D2959D.E04D1D80]

Click on update and it just hangs until you click on cancel.

Thanks

Nolan Carl
Building Information Model Manager
[cid:image001.png@01D28227.4D108770][final logo FOR EXCELL.jpg]
10 NINE Design Group
801 Las Vegas Blvd. South #150
Las Vegas, NV 89101
P. (702) 835-7000
F. (702) 835-7001
C. (702) 376-0172
Message 4 of 7
BrettWright

Hi Nolan, so sorry for the confusion here.

• Can you please send me the screenshot again, the first didn't come through. (want to verify if are you getting the red error banner that states "You don't have required permission to change the project profile image")

• Also, can you please double check to see what file format & size the picture is?
  • As well be sure that it's a jpg, jpeg, and/or png 100x100 as i know those work, just tested several on my end.
  • Last, check to be sure your Chrome language is set to English

Let me know if any of this helps you.

Thanks,
Brett Wright
Community Manager
Message 5 of 7

Nolan,

Can you please send us a screenshot of the error you see while uploading Project Avatar. Also please let us know the project name.

Thanks,

Swathi Vadlamani
Autodesk 360 Web
Message 6 of 7

I select upload your own and then select the uploaded image 10NineLogo 100x100.jpg. When I click on update the blue line advances across the top and then the Choose Project Avatar just sits there. Click on update again and the blue line advances again. Have to click on cancel for the Choose Project Avatar to get it to close and the avatar is not updated. I am usually able to do this however the last two projects 42 Crested Cloud and Janga House would not allow me to set it on creation or through update as stated above.

Thanks,

Nolan Carl

Message 7 of 7
nolangene

Figured it out. While the image file was jpg and the system attempted to use it. It was a CMYK jpg. I converted it to a png (rgb) and it works fine. I would also assume that an jpg(rgb) would work as well.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report