Community
BIM 360 Team Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s BIM 360 Team Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular BIM 360 Team topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DWF properties not showing

9 REPLIES 9
SOLVED
Message 1 of 10
robincapperw
960 Views, 9 Replies

DWF properties not showing

I have a DWFx where some sheets are not showing some object properties. Is there a limit or some other restriction on the number of properties/property sets?

The source DWFx opened in ADR performs as expected (see image below left) when the same object is picked (shows them in the properties pane).

Have tried republishing and re-uploading to B360T with no luck. The object selects, highlights ok but the properties panel says "No Properties to Display".

Anyone else experienced this?

Robin
Autodesk AEC Collection 2020 - PC: HP Z6 | Win 10 64 | Xeon 3014 | 64 GB ram | Quadro P5000 - Tablet: Surface 3 Pro i5-4300u | Win 10 Ent 1703 64 | 8GB ram - Phone: Samsung S21 Ultra | Android 11
RobiNZ CAD Blog | LinkedIn
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
BrettWright
in reply to: robincapperw

Hi Robin, 

I've asked the team and will get back to you when i hear back from them.

stay tuned, 

Thanks,
Brett Wright
Community Manager
Message 3 of 10
robincapperw
in reply to: BrettWright

Cheers, have Private Messaged you a share link if that helps

Robin.

P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

This email is only intended to be read by the person to whom it is addressed. It may contain information that is confidential, proprietary or the subject of legal privilege. If you are not the person to whom it is addressed you must delete this email and may not use any of the information contained in it. Legal privilege is not waived because you have read this email.

Robin
Autodesk AEC Collection 2020 - PC: HP Z6 | Win 10 64 | Xeon 3014 | 64 GB ram | Quadro P5000 - Tablet: Surface 3 Pro i5-4300u | Win 10 Ent 1703 64 | 8GB ram - Phone: Samsung S21 Ultra | Android 11
Message 4 of 10
BrettWright

Thanks Robin, i've forwarded your file already and will follow back up with you when i hear back from them.

Thanks,
Brett Wright
Community Manager
Message 5 of 10
BrettWright

Robin, one last item.

Just so that we're clear, can you articulate exactly what properties you felt you should be seeing in the A360 viewer, that you're not able to now?

from your screenshot it's not really obvious, so if you could help point that out it'd be awesome.

Let us know please.

Thanks,
Brett Wright
Community Manager
Message 6 of 10
robincapperw

Thanks, have a happy holiday!

P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

This email is only intended to be read by the person to whom it is addressed. It may contain information that is confidential, proprietary or the subject of legal privilege. If you are not the person to whom it is addressed you must delete this email and may not use any of the information contained in it. Legal privilege is not waived because you have read this email.

Robin
Message 7 of 10
robincapperw

If you select a space (example is Wheels) it should show all the Object properties selecting the space in the DWF does. The General, Whg-* properties seen in Design Review (left side of screen shot attached).

For some reason I don't see any on this sheet but other objects on other sheets do show their published properties.

Robin
Message 8 of 10
BrettWright

hi Robin,

I've heard back from the team and they'll be implementing a fix over the next few weeks that should hopefully resolve this issue.

Sorry for the inconvenience, and stay tuned as i'll update you when this fix goes into production.

Thanks,
Brett Wright
Community Manager
Message 9 of 10
robincapperw

Thanks Brett

Robin
Message 10 of 10
BrettWright

Hi Robin,

I've heard from the team, and all should be now fixed in production for your file.

Go ahead and re-upload it, then see if your properties are visible. I just tested your file in the same way and all, seemed to be ok.

Let me know if you have further issues.

Thanks,
Brett Wright
Community Manager

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report