Community
BIM 360 Team Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s BIM 360 Team Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular BIM 360 Team topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BIM Team 360 app, Can't view other hubs.

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
mitch.condie
774 Views, 7 Replies

BIM Team 360 app, Can't view other hubs.

I just downloaded the BIM team app for my android. When I login, I only see my hub. When I login on a Web interface I can see all hubs that I belong to (invited to). Any info on this?

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
BrettWright
in reply to: mitch.condie

Hi Mitch,

Can you please Sign out of and then back into the mobile app?  That should allow you to see your other hubs again.

I just saw the same thing on my Android phone, and that worked for me.

Let me know,

Thanks,
Brett Wright
Community Manager
Message 3 of 8
mitch.condie
in reply to: BrettWright

Just gave that a try.  Did not work.  I also created a BIM 360 Team trial.  I wanted to see if I was the admin of the team if it would show up, it did not.  I only see what is in my free account. I didnt see an option to switch hubs.  Should I switch between hubs? or see all projects from all hubs? 

Thanks,

Message 4 of 8
BrettWright

hi Mitch.

1. reinstall the mobile app.

2. when you log in to the mobile app, be sure that you're using the same login as you do with your web application

3. If you're not using the same login then that might be the reason that you're not seeing all the other hubs, you've been invited into.

let me know if that doesn't work for you.

Thanks,
Brett Wright
Community Manager
Message 5 of 8
mitch.condie
in reply to: BrettWright

Just tried reinstalling the app.  Same results.  I can verify that it is the correct account.  My profile picture was picked up and shows correctly in the app after logging in.  Still no hubs. 

To make sure I explained this correctly, these are hubs created by other firms.  I have been added to the teams and projects.  I am using C4R on all of the projects and have had no issues with A360, BIM360 or C4R.  I am looking to access the data from the other hubs on my android device.

Thanks,

Message 6 of 8
BrettWright

Thanks again for the time today Mitch,

Glad we were able to get this resolved for you and show you where the dropdown arrow is located to the right of your name in the BIM 360 Team mobile app that will show you all the hubs you've been invited to.

Have a great day 🙂

Thanks,
Brett Wright
Community Manager
Message 7 of 8
mitch.condie

There is a little Arrow located next to your name in the side bar menu. You can switch hubs from there. Thanks for the call Brett!
Message 8 of 8

Thanks for letting us know and have a great day.
Bud Schroeder
AutoCAD Customer Council Beta Programs
Autodesk Inc.

Autodesk Beta Programs!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators