Community
BIM 360 Support
Welcome to Autodesk’s BIM 360 Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular BIM 360
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk viewer online.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
dennisnadvprecast
769 Views, 4 Replies

Autodesk viewer online.

Hi All,

How do i disable gravity on the autodesk online viewer. Recently the selection in options > Navigation to disable prototype 1st person mode was removed. Now every time I use first person mode I have to hold down E & Q to stay afloat. It has become really hard to navigate the model if gravity keeps pulling the fly mode down to the ground. 

Could we please bring back the previous 1st person mode. 

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Hi @dennisnadvprecast

Thank you for the feedback. I recently added the ability to toggle gravity on/off using the space-key. The change will go to production within next days - prospectively today. Please let me know if there are any other disturbing issues with the walktool or the viewer in general.

Henrik

----------

Henrik Buchholz

Software Architect 

Autodesk

Message 3 of 5

Thank you. Looking forward to a new release.

Without the gravity it should work wonders.

Cheers. 

Current version I'm using of the online viewer is v6.2.2

Message 4 of 5

Oh thank you, thank you, thank you for adding the turn off gravity toggle in First Person.  The gravity has been so difficult to deal with.  Any chance this can be a persistent option in the settings menu?

Richard Amiss

Universal Creative

Message 5 of 5

Sounds like a useful suggestion to make it easier to find this option. I will add it to the requirement list. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report