Community
BIM 360 Plan Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s BIM 360 Plan Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular BIM 360 Plan topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPad - Can't read Location names

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Chad-Smith
736 Views, 3 Replies

iPad - Can't read Location names

I can't read the Location names on the iPad. It would be better off cutting off the end of the name rather than the beginning.

IMG_0005.PNG

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
don_simpson
in reply to: Chad-Smith

Hello Chad,

Thank you for participating in the Autodesk community! It appears that this post regarding location names being truncated has not been answered. Please let me test behavior on my iPad and see if I can reproduce. I will post back to this post with my findings.

Regards,

Don

Don Simpson

Technical Support
Message 3 of 4
don_simpson
in reply to: don_simpson

Hello Chad,

I was able to reproduce the location names appearing truncated when viewing using the swim lane view within the BIM 360 Plan iPad application. When I create a new activity, I can navigate through the Select a Location window, select a location path, and view full the full location path. Once the location path is added, the swim lane view does refresh to show the full location. Please review and let me know if additional assistance is still required. If you would like to see an enhancement in this area, please submit this request using instructions in the link How to submit a product enhancement idea for BIM 360.

If you feel that you issue has now been resolved, please the click the "Accept as Solution" button to confirm. As with any Forum post, you may also click the "Kudo" button for any post that you found particularly helpful.

Regards,

Don

Don Simpson

Technical Support
Message 4 of 4
don_simpson
in reply to: don_simpson

Hello Chad,

Correction to my previous post: I am referring to the swim lane view, not the list view. I hope that helps.

If you feel that you issue has now been resolved, please the click the "Accept as Solution" button to confirm. As with any Forum post, you may also click the "Kudo" button for any post that you found particularly helpful.

Don

Don Simpson

Technical Support

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report