Community
BIM 360 Plan Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s BIM 360 Plan Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular BIM 360 Plan topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot view printed PDF files

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
872 Views, 4 Replies

Cannot view printed PDF files

I am attempting to create a PDF of https://bim360plan.autodesk.com/list. The application seems to print, but does not pop up a PDF and I cannot find the many PDFs I've attempted to print in the system.

Is there a standard place where PDFs save?

Thank you!

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
BrettWright
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Dawn,

Can you tell us what product you're using here that you're trying to create a PDF with?

BIM 360 Team itself doesn't allow you to create anything, it just allows you to upload different file formats (full list HERE) so that you and others can view them, collaborate on them etc. (markup, comment, share with others, etc)

Let me know and we'll get you pointed in the right direction.

Thanks,
Brett Wright
Community Manager
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: BrettWright

It is a list in BIM 360 Plan. Please see attached.

Thank you for your assistance!

Message 4 of 5
BrettWright

ok thanks Dawn,

I'll move this over into the BIM 360 PLAN forum then for you so that team can help you here. 🙂

Thanks,
Brett Wright
Community Manager
Message 5 of 5
mike.davison

Hi - I'm sorry you are having trouble with the printing.  Plan prints by opening a new browser tab to display the PDF.  Your browser pop-up blocker may be preventing the new tab from opening.  Try changing your browser pop-up settings to allow http://bim360plan.autodesk.com to open new windows/tabs to see if that resolves the problem.

Best,

Mike

mike.d

Head of BIM 360 Product Management & UX
Tags (2)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report