Community
BIM 360 Plan Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s BIM 360 Plan Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular BIM 360 Plan topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BIM 360 Plan API for data extraction or IFRAME embed option available?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
joseph.su
1159 Views, 3 Replies

BIM 360 Plan API for data extraction or IFRAME embed option available?

Hi,

Do you currently have APIs for fetching Plan data? Most of our PM data are in Plan and, unfortunately, they are inaccessible programmatically. This is a huge problem for us as we may have to relocate these data elsewhere to a place where API is available for data extraction. We do this constantly for our web dashboard hosted internally.

Also, if API isn't available, do you allow for IFRAME embedding your Plan list view? Currently, it seems that the IFRAME response we get from your server has a DENY in its header. So none of your Plan view is embeddable it seems.

Please let me know. We have a lot of data at stake.

Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
mike.davison
in reply to: joseph.su

Hi Joseph:

Thanks for your question about getting access to Plan data via APIs.  We have not published the Plan APIs to date.  We expect to publish them as part of our Forge initiative, but we have not announced a release date for this effort. 

If you are interested, I'd like to set up a call with you to better understand how you want to use Plan data to be sure that we incorporate that into our requirements.  You can reach me directly at mike<dot>davison<at>autodesk<dot>com.

mike.d

Head of BIM 360 Product Management & UX
Message 3 of 4
kyle.roth.1

Hi Mike - I realized this is quite the old post, but I'd like to know if the Plan API was published via Forge and is available for clients to use.  We need an automated way to get our Plan data out across all our projects for analytics. 

I realize their is an 'export to csv' option in the tool from the list view.  But it's manual and not a tenable solution when needing to extract from lots of projects on a regular cadence.  We need an automated solution path.  

Any information or direction you can provide is much appreciated.  Thank you.  

Message 4 of 4
kyle.roth.1

@mike.davison forgot to mention you as the question is directed to you:

Hi Mike - I realized this is quite the old post, but I'd like to know if the Plan API was published via Forge and is available for clients to use.  We need an automated way to get our Plan data out across all our projects for analytics. 

I realize their is an 'export to csv' option in the tool from the list view.  But it's manual and not a tenable solution when needing to extract from lots of projects on a regular cadence.  We need an automated solution path.  

Any information or direction you can provide is much appreciated.  Thank you.  

Kyle

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report