Community
BIM 360 Ops Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s BIM 360 Ops Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular BIM 360 Ops topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Push new data from Ops back to the Revit model

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
brucegund
1080 Views, 4 Replies

Push new data from Ops back to the Revit model

Is it possible to push up dated data from Ops back to the Revit model? We are hoping to keep the model as an updated digital asset for continued use in operations.

Thanks,

Bruce

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
katie.murff
in reply to: brucegund

Hi Bruce,

Ops does not export data to Revit. You can export the asset data to a spreadsheet and then import it to Revit.

What is the data you are most interested in seeing in Revit?

Kind regards,

Katie

Katie Murff
Sr Product Manager, BIM 360 Ops
Message 3 of 5
brucegund
in reply to: katie.murff

Katie,
Not sure yet. The Owner really likes the idea of source of truth that the BIM 360 environment and Forge promise. If his FM guys out field update some info about the asset using Ops will that info be pushed and accessible in the model? To be used in some other application. One that really makes them sweat is the Serial number. Even if Field has the number they have seen that it was input wrong by a number or letter and will need to be updated. I expressed the ability to take picture.. but... they still asked the question. I understand that Ops API is still in the works and so it Forge integration. More of a general question so I have an appropriate answer.

Thanks,
Message 4 of 5
marcos.harano
in reply to: katie.murff

Hi, Katie!
How did you do that? (Export the Ops asset information to a spreedsheet)

Tags (1)
Message 5 of 5

Hi Marcos (and anyone else searching the forums for export instructions!)

I have answered this in your other thread here.

Cheers

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report