Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorporate Basic Revit Functions to work with C4R Models

Incorporate Basic Revit Functions to work with C4R Models

Basically if you could do it with a locally saved revit model you should be able to do it with a C4R model... 

Some examples: 

-Link in AutoCAD and IFC files that have been uploaded to the project folder on BIM360 Team

-Link in Non-C4R Revit models that are uploaded to the project folder. (Usually form a consultant or trade that isn't in house) 

-Insert views from one C4R model to another C4R model 

-Be able to save families and templates on the BIM360 Team site and be able to insert them into any Revit model (local or C4R)

-Be able to save models into the BIM360 Team project subfolders. (I know you can move them after, but have had nothing but headaches when I tried that)

-Fix the **** delete model issue! If its delete on BIM360 Team it still shows in the Revit portal, and if you try to delete it in the Revit portal it only works 50% of the time (maybe less).

And/Or

-Allow overriding of C4R models when creating a new one. This really only needs to happen because the second item on my list hasn't been addressed...  

It should be one point of access for everything you need to do in Revit/CAD, and right now it feels very incomplete with a whole bunch of hacky work around... 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report