Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Docs: More about attributes

Docs: More about attributes

Hi,

Reposting from the forum, as was suggested by project people.

It can be more convenient if by double clicking on divider we can have columns to adjust the width to max length of the longest entry in the column.

also could be good to have decreased minimum width of the column. I.e. Currently it is minimum about 15 characters. But I have Rev. Column that uses 2-3 symbols so it is quite a waste of screen space to have it 15 characters wide. As a minimum should be auto distribution mode and manual customisation when I can set width for all columns and that will be remembered (per user).

Also need to be able to select position of the attributes, I.e. move attribute up or down on the list. I.e. I want to see revision and its date right after title of the drawing and to hide document name, file name, etc. Currently it is impossible.

I use custom attribute Trades (or Department). It could be great if I i.e. all electrical drawings lines can be conditionally (on attribute name) formatted to let us say blue color (selected during customization), piping to red, ventilation to green and so on.

So it will be faster to navigate to the plans of the particular trade.

1 Comment
joan_allen
Community Manager
Status changed to: Future Consideration

Hi Leonid,

Thank you for posting this suggestion!  We will consider this for future updates.

Best Regards,

Joan Allen

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report