Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Update - Copy Sub Labor Activities

Daily Update - Copy Sub Labor Activities

iPad:  The Daily Update module allows you to copy subs and the option of including manpower and hours. Many superintendents would be very grateful if a box existed "Include Labor Activities". Many subcontractors work on the same activity with little alteration day after day and the ability to copy would increse the effeciency of the module.

Web: While filling out a daily update on the web the "copy from previous" feature on general notes is not included like it is on the iPad. Please include.

4 Comments
Manraj.Rai
Explorer

I am having this exact same problem! I know you posted this last year but have you managed to find a way around it?

Currently for my ops team who use the diary function, they are having to copy and paste from the day before, from the desktop to the ipad and then taking it out, adding as they see fit. If manpower, hours can be replicated from the day before, why can the activities not be done the same?

Manraj

brad.wagner
Explorer

Manraj, 

Aside from copying and pasting as you have described there is no work around we have been able to come up with. There is already 2 boxes 'Include Compies', 'Include workers and man hours'. It would be just 1 more little box... 'Include labor activities'. Help us vote it up!

krystian.macek
Community Manager
Status changed to: Future Consideration

krystian.macek
Community Manager
Status changed to: Implemented

Hello @brad.wagner

This feature has just been released.  Please review and subscribe to the BIM 360 Field Release Notes for the latest updates.

You can find more information on copying labor activities in this post.

Thank you for your feedback!

Krystian Macek

BIM 360 Field Product Manager

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report