Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch "Glue-ing" from Revit

Batch "Glue-ing" from Revit

It would be very helpful if we had the ability to batch Glue-it from Revit. I know you can select a group of views to export, but when updating you need to approve each one individually. Maybe adding the option to "Do this for all remaining Views". It would also be very helpful to be able to set a time to have the posting happen automatically. Think RTV Tools, but for Glue.

8 Comments
manon.pouteau
Contributor

That would be so time-saving ! I support the idea 100%

imen.chikhi
Observer

Yes, it would be very helpful !

manon.pouteau
Contributor

As a work around you can purchause the Batch Suite add-in for Revit (324 US$), even though it only works for local files (not cloud based C4R files)

ChrisRob52
Observer

For those using BIM360 Glue, the model upload happens at least once a week, times the number of models, and if you want to select specific 3D views it takes even more time. This task is such a time waster! Please, developers, hear us out!!!!

Thanks!!

More in detail: https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/bim-360-glue-forum/revit-model-glue-ing-automation/td-p/7614484

brunelli.b
Enthusiast

Adding to this, it would also save a lot of time to be able to Shift-select multiple views and check all selected views, rather than having to individually check each view to export. 

AJConnor
Explorer

Having to update many files on a regular basis, this option would drastically reduce active time spent on uploading.

It's available in desktop Glue, why not for the Revit add-in?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Allow users to select an export template, similar to the PUBLISH SETTING for cloud enabled work sharing.

mattivers
Explorer

I don't think the BIM 360 glue team has done anything for this. I haven't seen any new features or improvements to Glue in 3+ years. Another feature that should be added would be the ability to have a export scheduler that automatically publishes your models to BIM 360 glue or docs at a set time. Seems obvious that customers would greatly benefit form this, but I have yet to see anything  from Autodesk on this. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report