Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Allow Markups within Issues

Allow Markups within Issues

That would be great to be able to add markups when creating an issue

28 Comments
Ryan_Holland_LDP
Advocate

@Chad-Smith  summarised the requirement perfectly back in January 2022 - @joan_allen  please reconsider the approach to markups and issues, it is fundamentally flawed. 

esatis
Advocate

We are now considering to invest in web collaboration tools and clash detection. We are comparing Trimble Connect which costs 5 times less. As I would love to use one ecosystem, it's would be nightmare to explain to BIM coordinators to use clash detection without any 3D markups and only one !! view. What the heck.. Trimble Connect has so easy 3D markup tools for issues / clashes. 

As I see this issue is from long before ACC and is not implemented in new system I cannot vote for this tool. Sad.

tomer.galon
Community Manager

UPDATE: I'm happy to share that Autodesk Construction Cloud recently added the ability to add markups to Issues on 3D models in Build, Docs, and Model Coordination. Members can now add a screenshot to an issue on a 3D model, enhancing the visual information associated with the issue. Members can also markup the issue within the context of the model and save the screenshot with markups to provide further insights or solutions to their teams. We're looking into expanding this capability to all types of drawings in the future. 

https://constructionblog.autodesk.com/more-than-25-product-releases-you-should-know-in-november/#acc

mert.ogutXA454
Explorer

However, still not available on iPADs. Even the markup created on 3D model on PC cannot be seen on the iPAD

DWarren_CPL
Advocate

Bump! We'd like to see this implemented if possible.

Seems like a pretty critical workflow to be able to connect issues with markups.

Ryan_Holland_LDP
Advocate

Bump - this is still required please.

Yjabak
Explorer

Autodesk, you are a 46$B company and yet you cannot simply allow us to integrate a markup within an issue for resolution? 

@joan_allen, can you please elaborate on when exactly it is the future you are referring to? It is 2024, more than 5 years after your response. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report