Community
BIM 360 Glue Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s BIM 360 Glue Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular BIM 360 Glue topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit 2015 addin installation error

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
jkbi
481 Views, 1 Reply

Revit 2015 addin installation error

Hi;

I have two issues with the glue addin for Revit 2015.

1) It seems like the Glue for Revit 2015 addin on my accout page is Release 7, but if I download the "same" addin from Profiles under Glue, its a newer one. The later one seems to give access to the EU server for Glue. Are they the same, or which is newer?

2) On some pc's where R7 is installed (have also tried to uninstall R7) I get this error, when I try to install the addin from Glue -> Profiles? I get the error and the installation is halted.

bim360glueerror.png

//JK

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
dcoleridge1
in reply to: jkbi

Hi JK,

We did release a new version of the add-ins with EU support so you are correct in assuming they are two different versions.  We also made some changes to refactor the plugins in the same release as the EU support and one side effect of this was the inability to correctly install the new Glue plugin when a version was already installed, this only effected specific versions of Revit.  You need to uninstall the Glue add-in via the control panel and then install the updated plugin with EU support. 

Regards,

Dave

Dave Coleridge

Release Manager

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report