Community
BIM 360 Glue Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s BIM 360 Glue Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular BIM 360 Glue topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BIM 360 Enterprise

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
Chad-Smith
1077 Views, 6 Replies

BIM 360 Enterprise

I was of the understanding that the BIM 360 Enterprise portal was supposed to consolidate all the projects and members from the other BIM 360 point products.

Yet, when I log into the enterprise portal I do not see any data which is found in the likes of Glue and Field. Docs is the only product which does match.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Chad-Smith
in reply to: Chad-Smith

So it looks as though that existing Field/Glue accounts requires the promotion up to an Enterprise account first. I need to get this done.
Message 3 of 7
rgilbim

Yes i Also went through this and working on combining the accounts to make use of these features.
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous

Hi,

Hoping that I understood your point. I would put my understanding of Enterprise account as below.

- Enterprise account will have only those accounts for which you are the host/ account admin.

you might be a member/ admin of some other project for which you are not the host, then it will not be listed in your Enterprise account.

Correct me if I am wrong/ if I didnt answer to what you are looking at.

Message 5 of 7
Chad-Smith

After Autodesk promoted my account with the extra features, it is now working without any further changes.
Message 6 of 7
emil.jacobson

Hi!

I too have the problem with project data showing up in some places but not in others. I also get an error when logging in and it says "You logged in as a different user then the one invited". Yet I used the login link from the email...?

How did you go about getting your account upgraded?

Regards

Emil

Message 7 of 7
Chad-Smith
in reply to: emil.jacobson

From memory, an ADSK support staff member picked this up from this thread and did it for me.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report