Community
BIM 360 Field Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s BIM 360 Field Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular BIM 360 Field topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web release: New Subcontractor role and more!

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
danwarren
355 Views, 2 Replies

Web release: New Subcontractor role and more!

When trying to add a Subcontractor to a project I received the following error: "All licenses in your account are in use. To add more users, contact Autodesk to add more licenses or disable some users."
Subcontractor.png

I was under the impression that subcontractors didn't use a seat.... was i mistaken? 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Typically, computers only do what you tell them to do.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
scott.a.green
in reply to: danwarren

@danwarren

My understanding is that this was changed along with the Reviewer role in BIM 360 Glue. Since moving to a user-based subscription model back in September that sub-contractors and reviewers both use up seats in Field / Glue so you would need to purchase the exact number of seats you needed. Before the change you would need at least one free seat. But I will check into that for you to confirm. 

First Name Last Name or First Name.Last Initial
Public Facing Job Title
Link Name | Link Name | Link Name | Link Name
Message 3 of 3
scott.a.green
in reply to: danwarren

@danwarren

I confirmed with our Cloud Fulfillment team, the sub-contractors are treated the same way as reviewers - they are both included within the user-based subscription so sub-contractors do take up seats now. 

If this answers your question, please mark as "accept as solution". Please let me know if you have any further questions. 

-Scott 

First Name Last Name or First Name.Last Initial
Public Facing Job Title
Link Name | Link Name | Link Name | Link Name

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report