Community
BIM 360 Field Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s BIM 360 Field Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular BIM 360 Field topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Library files and Photos have issues in Web app

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
brucegund
366 Views, 1 Reply

Library files and Photos have issues in Web app

I am using Google Chrome to view BIM 360 Field. When I look at files (mainly drawings) I am unable to use many of the features available. 

First the close "x" does not close the document.  Have to use the back arrow in the browser to go back.

Tags do work.

Markups do not work!

The location boundary is also unavailable.

When opening the drawing the cursor turns to a Cross with Arrows at ends for move or pan.  I can zoom.

This is also what happens with photos taken as an attachment to an issue or equipment.  If accessing the photo from the Photos app the typical markup tools are not available.  Need to go through the source to markup the photo.  Is this the intent?  I can understand that a photo as an attachment with a markup is linked to the source and if the photo is used in another source the markup needs to stay with the original source and not carry through other sources.  Hope that makes sense.

The mobile app works for all of the above.

Thanks,

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
patrick.beattie
in reply to: brucegund

Hi Bruce,

Thank you for posting to the BIM 360 Field forums.  I think I know what may be causing your issues.

Please see the article Some features do not work in the BIM 360 Field document library with the Chrome browser.

If this resolves your issue please let us know by selecting Accept As Solution.  

Best regards,

Patrick B.

Global Product Support

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report